Since I am very sensitive to MSG, I have been trying to find a recipe for Ranch style dressing that has no MSG or free glutamates in it. I think I finally found a recipe that is both safe for me to eat and delicious.

1C. Buttermilk ( I used my homemade buttermilk)
1C. Whole milk yogurt ( also my homemade)
1C. GF Mayo ( next time I will try homemade)
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Dried Dill*
1 tsp. Dried Oregano Leaf*
1 tsp. Garlic Powder*
1 tsp. salt
Cracked pepper to taste ( I like a lot in mine)

Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for several hours to blend the flavors. Use with in 7 days.
*Organically home grown, or Locally Sourced, is best, watch commercially processed as they may contain unwnated additives (including free glutamates!)


This entry was posted on 2:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: